Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Incomprehensible Beyond Reason

Life I like to think it is all for a reason- something perhaps beyond our reasoning and vision- incomprehensible at the time; later coming into view as vividly or powerfully as a full harvest moon, or even as mundanely as the channel on the t.v. being switched. Even now, as I write these words a change is coming, my computer is on its last leg, doing very weird things- seemingly ready for a sermon. Must go downtown to an internet cafe to continue this- who knows who I may meet or what could occur? Another move in the game of life- alas more soon from this stranger in this strange land, stay tuned and check back later. Well, back to the topic, of things happening for a reason one could concur that this was meant to be, since I have arrived here safe, and with the intent to continue this blog.This topic really has no end, it is open for countless unproven theories, debate and tales of personal experiences. Depending how you perceive the experienced event.Can all of the esoteric situations we deal with in our life time, trying to understand, mulling over and looking for our own rationalizations, can it ever truly be theorized in a proven way? Does it matter? In my life time I have had many big and life altering events as I am sure you can relate.Throughout, all the while and in the midst of it, I must mentally reminisce, try to understand, what I am, to learn, to glean, or use in this lifetime. Like D.W.B. who comments throughout my dream blog I have an inclination towards the belief in reincarnation, for that reason I do try to understand dramas and traumas of life in hopes of not having to repeat a difficult "lesson" of life - in this life time, or any future ones. Other times wondering if it is just simply our needing to rationalize in order to not give up on life and wondering who is playing this huge, cruel, obdurate and inexplicable joke? (for lack of a better word.) They say life is unfair, as we try to delicately balance why we deserve certain fates given. Some can not be resolved or understood- the inescapable, predestination,and termination of it all. Whew, take a breath! So, predestination.I have empathy for others because I understand myself- for the most part.The summer of 1994 was the summer of my soul.A friend tells me that it is I, who draw people into my life who will die sooner than later.This gets me to questioning again, is all this trying to reason why just an illusion too? Things happen to people and this is just one of those things that naturally happens in my life. I want to believe that when I tell you I was beaten from 16 to 19 and it happened for a reason. It is something I would not change. I learned, I was out of that relationship and I would never be beaten again! In fact, later in life a phone was slapped out of my hand, so I left forever.That learning experience taught me to never wait around for someone else to change, you can only change you. I must reason why I had to endure that experience, and I got something from it. Not all things can be explained and reasoned away however and that is something I am currently learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are tools for the